Y Explore uses experiential activities and exposure to pro-social groups to bridge academic knowledge, life skills and real-life experiences of out-of-school and high absenteeism youth of ages 13 and 14, so that they can transit successfully back to mainstream education. Through various platforms including life skills training and work exposure, they are able to learn about the world around them and build upon their identities.
Y Explore aims to:
- Meaningfully engage youths and motivate them in their studies
- Set clear educational aspirations
- Help youth recognise their strengths
- Reduce at-risk behaviours
- Increase stress management capacities
Registration is open until 8th May 2020. Contact email@example.com or 9060 9842 to make an appointment for an assessment interview.