Although YMCA of Singapore is a Christian organisation, we do not discriminate against other religions and individuals who are of different faiths and we welcome all to join us. The Human Resources Department aims to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient Human Resources services which include attracting, hiring, compensating, and developing a highly qualified and diverse workforce who effectively support the Association.
It is our mission to advance a culture, support quality of work-life issues, enhance employee morale, and facilitate effective job performance for all our employees.
Join us with the aim to impact lives and nurture community champions.
Should you be interested to apply for any of the positions listed below, please click here to download and complete our job application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your detailed résumé.
You will be leading a team of passionate and dedicated teachers to impact the lives of children from 7 to 14 years old (SCC). You will direct the activities of students and/or children in the centre.You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Centre and meeting of the student enrolment targets and profit goals. You will be responsible in teaching and developing children academically, socially, musically, artistically as well as teaching them on personal hygiene and motor skills to heighten students’ physical, mental and social development.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in supervisory role
- Diploma in Education preferred but not a pre-requisite
- Ex-MOE teachers are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), interpersonal skills with flexibility to work with various age groups
- First Aid Trained will be an advantage
- An innovative team player who is dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and results oriented with the determination to succeed
You will be responsible in teaching and developing children academically, socially, musically, artistically as well as teaching them on personal hygiene and motor skills to heighten students’ physical, mental and social development.
- GCE ‘O’ level / SPM / Certificate / Diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1 year of student care/tutoring experience is preferred.
Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Bishan, Choa Chu Kang, Hougang, Jurong West, Redhill, Sembawang, Sengkang, Tampines, Tiong Bahru, Toa Payoh, Woodlands.
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.ymca.org.sg/cdcscc/scc-list.html
You must be a good team player and dedicated to cultivating young minds. You will be responsible in teaching and developing children academically, socially, musically, artistically as well as teaching them on personal hygiene and motor skills to heighten students’ physical, mental and social development.You will be responsible for pre-activity classroom set up including preparation of the classroom such as ensuring the classroom materials are of quality and of adequate supply. You will be required to prepare course objectives and lesson plans for course of study following curriculum guidelines or requirements of our Singapore government. You will assign daily lessons and schoolwork, prepare and administer tests and record results.
- Minimum 5 ‘O’ Levels passes with a C6 or B4 in English
- Certificate/Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in the early childhood field
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with positive work attitude
- First-Aid trained will be an advantage
- Suitable candidates will be sent for training on how to provide an environment which is safe, entertaining and supportive of learning
You will be assigned to carry out particular tasks and to provide additional support to the teacher during class activities. You will assist teachers in implementing learning experiences that advance the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of children within a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Minimum 5 GCE ‘O’ level passes with a C6 in English
- Minimum 1 year of working experience, preferably in the education industry